Please check back here when there is severe weather. We will notify you if we have to close the Pre-school.
Newick Pre-School Closure Policy
If the Pre- School has to close parents/carers will be informed of this decision as soon as possible, usually via email and our Face book page/website.
Parents/carers claiming the EYEE hours will lose these EYEE hours in the event of closure.
If the pre-school has to close due to circumstances beyond its control then refunds on paid sessions will not be issued. Alternative sessions may be offered free of charge subject to availability. Circumstances beyond our control but are not limited to include –
- Adverse weather.
- Temperature of the building being either above or below the legal requirements.
- Staff or child absence due to infectious illnesses/diseases.
- Incident or damage to the premises which would make it unsafe for children and staff.
- Any situation that the pre-school manager deems a health and safety risk for children or staff.
- Any situation where the pre-school has to follow closure guidelines from the local or national government.