How to register your child at Newick Preschool:
1. Email the office at email@example.com to request a Waiting List Form or Registration Form.
2. Complete the relevant form and return, ensuring that you have paid the relevant fee at the same time. (Please see our Admissions Policy for further information and contact the Manager with any queries or questions).
3. If you require a space for your child in the current academic year and have joined our Waiting List, we shall inform you when a space becomes available.
4. If you are registering your child for the next academic year, sessions are assigned in the Spring Term before, usually in February – we shall contact you to offer spaces based on your requests and our availability. Please ensure you have read our Admissions and Finance Policies upon registering your child with us.
4. Just before your child is due to start, we will send out a ‘Welcome Pack’, which has all the relevant information and forms for you to sign and return when your child starts.
** PLEASE NOTE – All children are required to attend for a minimum of 2 sessions a week.**
If at any point you have any questions or would like to visit the preschool, please do not hesitate to contact us on 07788 603 633.